I like this picture because the first time you glance at it or look at it kind of quick you can't really tell what it is, but once you really look at it you can kind of tell what it is but you still aren't really sure. I like the little toy gun (if that is in fact what it is) in the gloves (if in fact thats what they are). I just think its a cool picture. You do a good job. ~Felicia
i literally sat here for about 2min trying to figure out what was in this photo. (i finally got it) its a very abstract photo, but like using normal things, gloves, squirt bottle. and the tones in the b/w are very nice. how was this lit
I like this picture because the first time you glance at it or look at it kind of quick you can't really tell what it is, but once you really look at it you can kind of tell what it is but you still aren't really sure. I like the little toy gun (if that is in fact what it is) in the gloves (if in fact thats what they are). I just think its a cool picture. You do a good job. ~Felicia
ReplyDeletei literally sat here for about 2min trying to figure out what was in this photo. (i finally got it) its a very abstract photo, but like using normal things, gloves, squirt bottle. and the tones in the b/w are very nice. how was this lit
ReplyDelete-david
Another beautiful B&W pic, with a sense of humor. The flat texture of the gloves and shading remind me of charcoal drawings in art class.
ReplyDelete